Mr Lim has extensive senior corporate experience in Asia and Australia/New Zealand. Among the senior executive positions he has held are CEO of Cold
- Immediate Past Chairman and Honorary Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Directors, core member of the OECD Asian CG Roundtable and former Chairman of its Asian CG Network for SOEs.
- Immediate Past Chairman of Building and Construction Authority, of Senoko Power
- Former Deputy Chairman of Agri-foods and Veterinary Authority and NTUC FairPrice.
- Previous member of the Corporate Governance Council (that revised and recommended the Singapore CG Code 2012)
- Previous member of the Companies Act Review Committee (that was responsible for the 2013 revision of the Singapore Companies Act
- Previous member of the Securities Industry Council
Madhujeet is the Founder and Director of In.Corp. He comes in with extremely vast experience in incubating and growing large technology firms across the globe. He has a
Yogesh Bhura is a successful serial entrepreneur and one of Asia’s leading Risk & Compliance specialists. Since 2000, Yogesh has co-founded, financed and managed
Tak Wai Chung
Mr. Tak Wai Chung is a Partner at EQT and heads up South East Asia for EQT Mid Market. Tak Wai has been with EQT since 2009 and has been focused on making direct
Let the experts in businesses and start-ups guide you
Our expertise in company formation, statutory compliance, accounting, tax, immigration, recruitment, insurance and consulting has helped thousands of companies get a headstart. Get yours today.