Corporate governance is about enabling organisations to control risks and assuring compliance.
Our tailored corporate governance solutions empower listed and unlisted entities to more confidently navigate the challenges of the dynamic Australian governance landscape. These needs can include:
- Audit of current governance processes
- Corporatisation of governance practices – creation & enactment
- Evaluate existing management structures (identity roles and responsibilities, documenting authority and duties)
- Development of business charters
- Internal policies and procedures
Why Are We So Passionate About Good Governance?
There aremany benefits of good corporate governance, including:
We work with hundreds of fast-growing companies, and we discovered one key difference in the traits of those that grow into established category leaders, which separates them from the rest.
That characteristic is strong corporate governance – the discipline and consistency that distinguishes leaders.
When you engage InCorp Australia, you benefit from a team of seasoned professionals who know what it takes to run your business smoothly.
Our company secretaries work alongside our chartered accountants, who can also support outsourced finance functions, government incentives, and tax and advisory services.
How InCorp Australia Can Help
Ability to grow with your business
Compared to using internal resources
Tailored to You
Meeting outside business hours and on weekends
- ‘Hard’ law, which refers to legally binding case law and regulatory guidelines
- ‘Soft’ law
- Non-binding guidelines
The key principles of corporate governance in Australia are accountability, integrity, and transparency.
These principles ensure that businesses are run in a responsible and ethical manner, and that shareholders and other stakeholders are able to trust that the company is being managed effectively.
Some advantages include:
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Protection of shareholders’ interests
- Proper financial management and accounting