Assistant Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Accounts Manage to join our Accounts Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, GST and year-end audit activities for clients.
- Prepare and review financial reports and XBRL.
- Prepare basic tax computations
- Able to work in teams and support the Manager in meeting targets.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meeting, client meetings and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with sense of urgency.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.