Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Accounts Manager to join our Accounts Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Able to handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, GST and year-end audit activities for clients
- Prepare and review financial statements/reports and XBRL
- Support Manager/Director on all accounting planning, review of accounting work and monitoring of deadline
- Some knowledge in corporate secretary work and liaise with corporate secretary to ensure documents are filed accordingly
- Some knowledge in payroll administration
- Liaise and coordinate with internal tax department on corporate tax issues
- To assist in preparation of documents as requested by internal tax department
- Able to work in teams and support the Manager/Director in meetings and achieve monthly targets
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure timely completion of work
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior staff
- To attend client meetings as and when required
- To discuss with Manager/Director on difficult issues and to find solutions to the problems
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with sense of urgency.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.