Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager – Corporate Secretariat to join our Corporate Secretarial Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead our firm’s corporate secretarial practice
- Maximize revenue of the department through high quality client relationship management
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of Singapore business entities that we administer on behalf of our clients
- Liaise with and advise clients on company formation, company statutory administration, work passes, business licenses, and related matters
- Advise, prepare necessary documents, file with ACRA and other statutory bodies, and maintain statutory records on all matters related to incorporation, annual compliance, and ad-hoc change requests for clients companies
- Liaise with statutory bodies, banks, and other third-party business partners, as required
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior staff
- Streamline all workflow processes within your department to ensure prompt and professional service
- Maintain and keep current the database of all client companies within out software systems
- Responsible for compliance including maintaining clients KYC record
- Performed all related tasks as assigned
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Possess ICSA/LLB or CS qualification Equivalent
- Experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Familiar with ACRA Biz-filing requirements
- Good organizing & coordinating skills
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Good attention to details
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.