Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager – Outsourcing to join our Outsourcing Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, payroll, GST and year-end audit activities for clients.
- Prepare and review financial reports and XBRL.
- Prepare basic tax computations
- Able to lead and supervise team members and work well with management in meeting targets.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meeting, client meetings and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
- Must have an Accounting Degree which is recognised by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting or in a related field
- Prior management experience required
- Ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Experience in analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory
- Any other necessary technical knowledge or managerial competencies
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.