Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Associate – Corporate Recovery & Advisory to join our team in Singapore.
Your work will cover a wide spectrum in business advisory, investigation and corporate recovery assignments, which include:
- dealing with debtors, creditors, employees and other stakeholders.
- securing and realization of assets.
- analyzing financials and implementing plans.
- preparing investigation reports.
Essential attributes, you must:
- have strong initiative.
- be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications and experience:
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- An Accounting Degree, which is recognized by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants or the Chartered Accountant of Singapore qualification.
- minimum 1 year relevant experience.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.