Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and assist with the preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation for the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Assistance with the Transfer Pricing planning projects – recommend appropriate TP policy.
- Conduct functional, asset and risk analysis discussions with the clients.
- Conduct complete benchmarking analysis keeping in view the characterisation.
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes.
- Assistance with the preparation of response with regard to the Transfer Pricing queries raised by IRAS/ formal audits conducted by IRAS.
- Prepare update emails, presentations and other deliverables related to the projects.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Have sound technical knowledge of the Transfer Pricing legislation.
- Display outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
- Keep up to date with ongoing trends and changes to legislation that will affect advisory assignments.
- Able to work effectively with internal departments.
- Coach and develop junior team members.
- Project management skills – Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet specific deadlines.
Skills, Experience & Educational Background
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business.
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Transfer Pricing.