Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Compliance Executive/Team Lead to join our Compliance Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Advise Clients of the Company regarding the compliance requirements with statutory authorities, ACRA and IRAS.
- Review Accounting Documents of Clients and provide quotation for Accounting, Financial Statements, Corp Tax, and AGM.
- Address (Existing and New) Client Queries and Cross-sell various services provided by the Company. Follow-up to ensure we confirm the mandate for the said services.
- Monitor list of Clients on an ongoing basis, to ensure regular follow-up is made by the Team.
- Advise and assist Team members regarding queries relating to Accounts, Consolidation, Tax, GST, etc.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Teams internally to support and address client needs and queries.
- Contributing to Sales / Revenue of the company by confirming / retaining Annual Compliance mandates and other services from the Clients.
- Analysis of Sales Budget vs Actuals for the Team on a Periodic basis.
- Degree in Accounting (University / Post Graduate)
- Knowledge of International and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, eg. Accounting Treatment, Consolidation of Accounts, etc.
- Knowledge of Singapore Tax Requirements eg. Personal Tax, Corporate Tax, GST, Withholding Tax, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Motivated individual who is able to plan, organise and take initiatives to meet Team objectives and deadlines independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Sales / Marketing will be an added advantage
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services, and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.