Compliance Internship Vacancy
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for Accounts and Bookkeeping Interns to join our Accounts Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the approval of all KYC documentation for new and existing clients.
- Interact with different stakeholders across the company in order to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation and review for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain spreadsheets of new and existing clients, filing and scanning, general assistance with other compliance and regulatory matters.
- Classify clients from a risk and regulatory perspective.
- Conduct due diligence and enhanced due diligence (where necessary) on new and existing clients.
- Screen clients against PEPs / terrorists databases and report issues.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Excellent conversational skills, particularly with management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to stay current and be flexible
- Team player and good working attitude
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills
- Relevant working experience will be an advantage
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.