Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Compliance Team Lead to join our Compliance Department in Singapore.
Compliance & Client Due Diligence
- Liaising with clients on compliance and quotations.
- Able to work in teams and support the Group Head in meeting targets/KPIs.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings, and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure timely completion of work.
- Overseeing and managing regulatory compliance dateline issues with the team
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience
- In-depth understanding of Companies Act Cap 50 and ACRA Regulation
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services, and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.