Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
This position is based in Singapore, and reports to our HQ Regional Digital Marketing Manager and will be involved in Digital Content Marketing relating to website content publishing, development, maintenance, and various types of online DM activities which may include:
- Responsible for reviewing our existing HQ and/regional websites content to ensure that all web content/blogs are up-to-date and adheres to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and research and implement new SEO trends (keywords, content body, title, meta description);
- Conduct SEO Keyword research using tools such as SEMrush, UberSuggest etc.
- Manage projects with freelancers to design infographics, social media images and other marketing collaterals;
- Manage multiple content calendars and liaise with a pool of freelance writers
- Ensure all content on-brand is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice;
- Work with front end developers to publish basic blogs and articles on WordPress;
- Manage social media calendar and thought leadership content on a monthly basis
- Research on trending Business topics, entrepreneurs’ business start-ups related topics and keep current with the Government and industry updates (About Us, Company incorporation, tax, immigration, etc.) through relevant blogs and events;
- Know Content marketing strategies, and tools to make campaigns more successful.
- Any other ad-hoc content projects
Job Skills and Minimum Requirements:
We look for the following good qualities in the people to part of our exciting regional Digital Marketing team:
- Content Writing & Content Marketing
(Kindly send us your recent content portfolio works web links, if any will be a bonus)
- SEO Keywords Research and Planning
- Webpage/ Blogs Content Publishing using WordPress
- Social Media Content Marketing
- Content Projects Management, Multi-tasking
- Basic understanding of WordPress, SEMRush, Google Analytics.
- Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing/ Content Marketing and other related fields.
- At least 2+ years of experience in managing Digital Content marketing projects
- Fluent in Written and Spoken English communications
- Job Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.