Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Corporate Secretarial Executive to join our Corporate Secretarial Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Incorporation of New Company
- Striking off the Company
- Preparation of the AGM, EGM, Board Resolution, etc.
- Filing with ACRA on the changes (shares, change of officers, address etc)
- Liaising with the clients and ACRA / IRAS officer
- Maintaining minutes books and updating records in a register book
- Amendments to the Company’s M&AA
- Discharge of Registered Charges
- E-stamping with IRAS for transfer of shares
- Preparation of the Company’s billing for secretarial fee and other charges
- Update the Company’s computer system for payment & deposit the cheques/cash
- Assisting the tax department to type for the tax computation and other docs
- Registration / Renewal / Termination of Business Firm
- Issue of share certificates
- Arrange and order for the common seal
- Manage and inform the clients for their company’s mails
- Other ad-hoc duties or assigments
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Possess ICSA/LLB or CS qualification Equivalent
- Experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Familiar with ACRA Biz-filing requirements
- Good organising & coordinating skills
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Good attention to details
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.