Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for Credit Control Executive to join our team in Malaysia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and liaising with Functional & Team Members in Singapore to improved collection efficiency.
- Email & outbound call correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems, identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discussing them with the manager in a timely manner.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Ability to work under strict timelines.
- Able to work well with team members.
- Shows initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Accounting background is preferred.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.