Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Executive – Accounts Receivables to join our Accounts Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payment in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them in Manager.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports and MIS.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Email & Telecon correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Liasoning with Functional & Team Members in Singapore.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with sense of urgency.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.