Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Executive – Client Management to join our Outsourcing Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Advise Clients of the Company regarding the compliance requirements with statutory authorities, ACRA and IRAS.
- Review Accounting Documents of Clients and provide fee quotation for services relating to Accounting, Financial Statements, Corporate Tax, and AGM / Annual Return filing.
- Address Client Queries and Cross-sell various services provided by the Company. Follow-up to ensure confirmation of the mandate for the said services.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Teams internally to support and address client needs and queries.
- Contributing to Sales / Revenue of the Company by confirming / retaining Annual Compliance mandates and other services from the Clients.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Motivated individual who is able meet Team objectives and deadlines independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Sales / Marketing will be an added advantage
- Degree in Accounting / Knowledge of International and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards / Corporate Filing Requirements will be beneficial
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.