2 minutes read
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for a Executive – Compliance to join our CDD team in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise onboarding team requirements in accordance to company AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirements, and partner with Onboarding team to meet the requirements.
- Review and corroborate KYC information submitted by RM, perform an independent review and risk rate customer in accordance to regulatory requirements as well as Group AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Follow up with RM and other stakeholders on KYC related matters and for escalated / prioritized cases.
- Assess and ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information supplied by On boarding team and on existing clients and perform appropriate due diligence checks and information searches to comply with standards of client onboarding.
- Highlight deficiencies, suspicious AML or other non-compliance issues to relevant parties and management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of Companies Act Cap 50 and ACRA Regulation
- 4 – 5 years of relevant experience is required
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.