Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced WordPress Front-end Web Developer to join our team in Singapore.
- Reporting to the Regional Digital Marketing Manager and will be involved in Content Marketing relating to website content development, maintenance and optimisation;
- Responsible for the design and development of all the InCorp Group’s regional websites including Site map structuring, mobile-friendly optimised navigation flow, media optimisation, UX/UI functionalities, and regular housekeeping & maintenance;
- Build and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ranking strategies together with DM team, from keyword research to on-page optimizations implementation;
- Support digital marketing campaign launches with timely webpage design, updates, asset creation and web development;
- Maintain & constantly seek to improve website look-and-feel and UX/design in accordance to brand guidelines;
- Employ web data/analytics & other best practices to track, assess and analyse key web metrics – including detailed results of each webpages performance, analyses user journey/flow within the website, navigation and exit behaviours;
- Support for the web design and production of both online and offline content marketing collaterals (e.g. banner ads, brochures, sales kits, and newsletters).
Job Skills and Minimum Requirements:
We look for the following general qualities in the people we would like to part of our regional Digital Marketing team:
- Good Proficiency hands-on experience with WordPress (Knowledge of Genesis Framework) and/ PHP are needed (please provide recent web portfolio links)
- Min. 3 years professional hands-on experience with WordPress web development, interaction, mobile-friendly UI/UX, usability testing and visual web designs;
- Good experience in SEO keywords research, SEO tracking software knowledge (SEMrush, UberSuggest, Moz etc.);
- Good understanding of SEO Ranking, Technical SEO, and Google’s Core Web Vitals (Content loading speed, Interactivity and Visual stability);
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Certifications in a relevant field of study (i.e. Web UI/UX Multimedia Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Web Design, Graphic Design, New Media etc.);
- Experience with web browser tests, debugging, mobility optimisation, A/B split tests;
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools (Google, Bing and Yandex) will be preferred;
- Possess good presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
Skills, Experience & Educational Background
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- MBA preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business analyst experience.
- Excellent communication skills – Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Confidently able to deliver presentations to small & large groups alike – in person or via online means (viz. Zoom, etc.).
- Should be able to manage expectations between development team & service delivery/internal business units
- Good analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.