Group Sales Relationship Manager Job Vacancy
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Group Sales Relationship Manager to join our Sales Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for engaging and advising business owners and MNCs on promoting Singapore as an ideal place to setup business
- Responsible for all onboarding/customer due diligence works/incorporation of companies related work for the Group
- Role as a relationship manager for a portfolio of clients, whereby the individual will continue to engage the client on a longer term basis on cross-selling of the Group’s services
- Responsible for assisting the Group Head of Business Development in developing new partnerships and opening up more channels of sales leads
- Acting as a trusted advisor for our clients, providing advisory in multiple fields of funding, legal, immigration, accounting and tax.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Have a recognized University Degree or a Diploma
- Is self motivated and enterprising, with a passion for engaging with business owners from all over the world.
- Have the experience of working for companies in Finance / Corporate Services / Consultancy / Banks / Financial Institutions for at least 1 year – this will be a plus
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.