Immigration / Work Pass Advisor
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Immigration / Work Pass Advisor to join our Immigration Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with day-to-day processing matters pertaining to employment passes, permanent residence etc.
- Handle (written and verbal) queries
- Draft replies to queries from clients, or requests for advice
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Check accuracy of documents for submission and engagement invoices
- Ensure follow-up on receivables and monitor timelines
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- At least a diploma in Human Resources or Legal Background or other business-related fields
- You should have at least 1 to 2 years of immigration/work Pass experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has an analytical mind and meticulous
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.