Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced KYC Specialist to join our Compliance team in Singapore
Duties and responsibilities
- Advise onboarding team requirement in accordance to company AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirement, and partner with On boarding team to meet the requirement.
- Review and corroborate KYC information submitted by RM, perform an independent review and risk rate customer in accordance to regulatory requirement as well as Group AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Follow up with RM and other stakeholders on KYC related matters and for escalated / prioritised cases.
- Assess and ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information supplied by on boarding team and on existing clients and perform appropriate due diligence checks and information searches to comply with standards of client onboarding.
- Highlight deficiencies, suspicious AML or other non-compliance issues to relevant parties and management.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 3+ years of associated work experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Team player
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.