Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Manager – Business Development to join our Sales Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for engaging and advising business owners and executives of startups, SMEs and MNCs in various advisory and consultation areas of corporate services, especially in areas of corporate structuring, incorporation, secretarial, accounting, taxation etc.
- Actively engage the clients for cross-selling of the Group’s services.
- Responsible for customer due diligence and KYC works for the Group for every new client being onboard.
- Responsible for assisting the Group Head of Business Development in developing new partnerships and opening up more channels of sales leads
- Generate new corporate partners through various modes such as events, networking sessions and delivering presentations to existing and prospective partners
- Build a relationship and rapport with existing and new partners
- Conduct data analysis and provide a detailed report for new business opportunities as and when required
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Have a recognized University Degree or a Diploma
- Is self-motivated and enterprising.
- Have an outgoing personality and loves communicating with people
- Able to present and articulate well in both writing and verbal communications
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Relevant experience is not a pre-requisite and university graduates are welcomed. Plus points will be given to those that have the experience of being in the related roles or has previously worked in the same industry or has accounting / taxation background.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.