2 minutes read
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for a Manager to join our Business Development team in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for engaging, advising business owners and/or senior executives of corporate clients in areas of structuring, incorporation, licencing, accounting, taxation and related topics.
- Actively engage the clients for cross-selling of the Group’s services in 8 markets of Asia Pacific
- Responsible for effective management of new leads, new client onboarding, conducting customer due diligence and KYC works for the Group
- Responsible for assisting the Chief Business Development Officer in developing channels of sales leads
- Generates new corporate partnerships through various modes such as events, networking sessions, and ongoing relationship management of existing corporate partners.
- Conducts data analysis and prepares detailed report for new business opportunities as and when required
- A recognized University Degree or a Diploma
- Is self-motivated and enterprising
- Have an outgoing personality and loves communicating with people
- Able to present and articulate well in both written and verbal communications
- Able to work well in a team focused environment
- Relevant experience is not a pre-requisite, though plus points will be given to those who have the experience of being in related roles within the corporate / professional services industry.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.