We are looking for an experienced Manager – Human Resources to join our HR Department in Singapore.
The HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that the HR Manager will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The HR Manager is important to our business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and review all HR and Admin policies and procedures and ensure compliance to all statutory or regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement HR and Admin strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work with overseas HR counterparts to Integrate and streamline all subsidiaries HR and Admin policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Overseeing exit interviews and record the feedback
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Planning, organizing, and controlling employee engagement activities
- Conducting and managing employee satisfaction survey
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Preparation of monthly payroll and submission of CPF
- Preparation and submission of IR21 for foreign employees and IR8A filling at the end of the year.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Involve and complete other assigned projects
- Performance expectations in accordance with Central Provident Fund Act, Employment Act, Employment of Foreign Manpower Act, Employment of Foreign Manpower (Work Passes) Regulations, Fair Consideration Framework, Industrial Relations Act, Retirement and Re-employment Act, Workman Injury Compensation Act, Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Proven working experience as HR Manager and Payroll function
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.