Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for Manager Risk Assurance to join our team in Singapore.
Our Risk Advisory team has experience in partnering with reputable clients from Public Listed Companies, Multinationals, Financial Institutions, Government Ministries, Organs of State and Statutory Boards. As a professional member of the Risk Advisory team, you will gain an in-depth experience ranging from:
- Risk management reviews;
- Internal audits;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Data analytics; and
- Sustainability reporting.
- Proposal preparation and reviews: Assist to prepare and review proposals to bid for new projects.
- Job planning: Research on client background and risks, planning, allocating staff resource and review tailored audit work program and audit time schedules, and other necessary planning activities.
- Job execution: Review testing of audit areas, review work programs including conducting interviews with Top Management, present at closing meeting with client and review closing meeting slides.
- Coaching: Provide guidance to team member(s) and review the work of team member(s).
- Reporting: Review draft and final reports after the necessary internal reviews, review final audit work programs and work files.
- Learn and grow: Initiate, develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Build strong internal relationships within In.Corp and with other services across the organization.
- Recognized degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in internal auditing or relevant experience in a public accounting firm or commercial environment.
- Must possess at least 1 industry related certification (e.g., CA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP)
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
We believe that professionals with the right mindset, right attitude, right philosophy, and are technical competent, can be developed to their full potential. Besides a clear career progression and professional development, InCorp Global has a strong commitment to healthy life-style and corporate social responsibility.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.