Senior Account Executive Job Vacancy
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Content Writer/Strategist to join our Digital Marketing Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, GST and year-end audit activities for clients.
- Prepare and review financial reports and XBRL
- Prepare basic tax computations
- Able to work in teams and support the Manager in meeting targets.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignment.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CPA/CA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience, including experience in the related fields.
- Meticulous, Good analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- IT Savvy and knowledge of accounting software required.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Results driven!
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.