Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Associate/Senior Associate – Internal Auditor to join our team in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Job planning: Research on client background and risks, tailor audit work programs and participate in client kick off meetings.
- Job execution: Perform testing of audit areas, complete work programs including conducting interviews with senior management and prepare closing meeting slides.
- Coaching: Provide guidance to junior team member(s) and review the work of junior team member(s).
- Reporting: Prepare reports after the necessary internal reviews and assist in any other wrap up activities.
- Learn and grow: Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Build strong internal relationships within Ardent and with other services across the organization.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Recognized degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 2 years* experience in internal auditing and/or relevant experience in a public accounting firm or commercial environment.
- Industry related certification (e.g., CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP)
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.