- Risk management reviews
- Internal audits
- Regulatory compliance
- Data analytics, and
- Sustainability reporting.
As a professional member of the Risk Advisory team, you play an important role on helping clients to understand the likelihood and impact of risk on its operation, advise them on how to mitigate the identified risk and recommend the business. Your role will involve establishing, developing and evaluating a company’s internal controls over compliance and business operations.
As an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO), we support you in your learning journey and accomplishment of professional qualifications, such as CA (Singapore), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
We celebrate the talents and passion of our people. At In.Corp Global, we recognise employees for who they are and for what they contribute. We seek talented and energetic professionals to join our young and super fast-growing firm in the risk advisory realm.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake assigned audit project(s) to ensure that our clients meet their audit objectives.
- Coordinate project kick off meetings and other planning activities.
- Use of data analytics to evaluate exposure and risk management gaps.
- Report on control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
- Support the audit projects by identifying opportunities for improvement and reducing business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Engage and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Possess minimum a Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in external/internal audit in a public accounting firm or commercial environment will be preferred.
- Candidates with industry-related certifications such as CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP will be added advantage.
- Have an analytical mind that is able to assess and evaluate risk as well as recommend solutions.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of the team by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential documents.
We believe that professionals with the right mindset, right attitude, right philosophy, and are technically competent, can be developed to their full potential. Besides a clear career progression and professional development, InCorp Global has a strong commitment to a healthy life-style and corporate social responsibility.