Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Sr. HR Executive to join our Human Resource Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Manage work pass applications/renewal/ termination. Tracking and monitoring all relevant work passes and applications. Able to manage available quotas, etc of all passes.
- Handle all worked related HR employee’s queries
- Identifying Training and Development needs within the organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular meeting with the department head
- Plan, organize and make arrangements for company events and administers employee welfare measures.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Handling insurance-related issues / Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
- Prepare monthly payroll and submit CPF
- Preparation of employee’s performance evaluation for confirmation of employment
- Preparation of acceptance of resignation letter
- Preparation and submission of IR21 for foreign employees
- Preparation and submission of IR8A.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Meticulous, organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- CEI certificate is an added advantage
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.