FCA (Singapore), FIPAS, LL.B. (Hons)(London), CVA
Head, Corporate Recovery
Area of focus:
Kelvin is the Head of the Corporate Recovery and Advisory Division of InCorp Group. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate restructuring, insolvency, forensic accounting, and commercial advisory.
He has substantial experience in overseeing the finance department and reporting functions of companies on the Stock Exchange of Singapore. He has also negotiated with creditors and financiers in restructuring company debts.
Prior to joining InCorp, Kelvin was a Co-Founder and Senior Partner of Ardent, an accounting firm in Singapore.
Qualifications / Awards
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Fellow Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Fellow, Institute of Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
- CVA,Chartered Valuer and Appraisal, Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Bachelor of Law (Hons), University of London