Her areas of expertise include corporate secretarial due diligence exercises for initial public offering (IPO), dual listing in Singapore and Hong Kong, Real estate investment trust (REIT), reverse take-over (RTO), M&A, company restructuring, liquidation and striking off, and immigration application for Permanent Residence, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass, and Entrepass for expatriates for foreign directors and key management personnel. She also provides advice on support and advisory work concerning compliance matters with the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited, Singapore Companies Act, Code of Corporate Governance, and relevant rules and regulations.
Shirley has been pivotal as a channel of communication during Board Committees’ Meetings, Board Meetings, and General Meetings of publicly listed and private companies, conducted bilingually to ensure proper compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
Shirley is fluent in English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, and Bahasa. She is currently leading a team of corporate secretaries in InCorp for several private, publicly-listed, REIT, offshore companies in Singapore, China Practice and SOP for “Excellence Must Be Our Minimum Standard.”
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Masters of Science in Management with Distinction from the National University of Ireland Dublin
- Fellow, Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore (CSIS)
- Holding a Practicing Certificate from CSIS
- Member of the CSIS Secretarial Practice Sub-Committee
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Director
- Leadership Program from Dale Carnegie
- Public Speaking from Speaksellsucceed and Dale Carnegie