FCA (Singapore), FIPAS, LL.B. (Hons) (London)
COO & Co-Head,
Area of focus:
Terence is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of InCorp Global. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate compliance — from restructuring, business review, and due diligence to acquisition, insolvency, and forensic accounting.
He has cross-functional skills in dealing with commercial, general business operations, finance, and human resource matters. He provides accounting and business advisory services to growing companies, including foreign enterprises expanding operations into Singapore.
Before joining InCorp, Terence was a Co-Founder and the Managing Partner of Ardent, an accounting firm in Singapore. He was also a Director (Corporate Recovery and Business Advisory) in one of Singapore’s largest accounting and business advisory firms.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Fellow Practicing Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Institutes of Directors (SID)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Advance Tax Programme, Tax Academy of Singapore
- Bachelor of Law (Hons.), University of London