YOUR ONE-STOP SINGAPORE CORPORATE SERVICE PROVIDER
Count on us to breeze through the Singapore company formation and work visa process. With a team of experienced and qualified incorporation specialists based in Singapore, you can be assured of top-level expertise on company formation setup structures and committed support on all accounting and tax statutory matters. We are your partner for the long run.
Set up your company
in less than 1 hour*!
WHY INCORPORATE IN SINGAPORE?
Singapore VS Dubai (UAE)
|Singapore’s economy is well-diversified, with key industries such as trade, manufacturing, shipping, banking and finance driving it.|
Singapore’s GDP per capita stands at US$53,400 as of 2016.
|The UAE has a petroleum-reliant economy with 1/3 of its GDP derived from oil and gas. Because of its heavy reliance on oil, it is susceptible to volatility in the international oil market|
In recent years, the UAE government has made efforts to diversify the economy into other sectors such as tourism and commerce.
The UAE’s GDP per capita stands at US$37,622 as of 2016.
|The current headline corporate tax rate in Singapore is a flat 17%, which is ranked as one of the lowest in the world.|
See Tax Table
Full and partial tax exemptions are available for companies with taxable income of up to S$300,000.
|The UAE currently does not impose corporate tax, except on oil concessions and branches of foreign banks.|
However, a Value Added Tax (VAT) of 5% was implemented in Jan 2018, and corporate income tax could potentially be introduced.
Foreign Ownership in Companies
|100% foreign ownership is permitted for companies registered in Singapore.||Outside of the Free Trade Zone, a foreigner can hold a maximum of 49% shares in companies while the remaining 51% shareholding must be with a UAE national.|
Companies registered in UAE’s Free Trade Zone are allowed to have 100% foreign shareholding, but are subject to a number of restrictions and are only permitted to conduct their activities within the vicinity of the respective free zone.
|Singapore is famed for a smooth-running bureaucracy, which sees inter-agency co-operation working seamlessly to help businesses grow. InCorp Group is the official partner of two such agencies – ACE and EDB.|
Company registration is as easy as 3 steps, and can be completed in a day as long as all documents are in order.
|The UAE’s government bureaucracy has stringent measures in place for companies to qualify for setup.|
Company registration takes approximately 6 procedures and a minimum of eight days. In addition, there are requirements ranging from paid-up capital to mandatory office space and trade license fees to adhere to.
Residency & Citizenship
|Singapore allows foreigners to apply for permanent residency after working in Singapore for 3-4 years. Permanent Residents can then apply for citizenship 2 years after their PR approval.|
In 2016, 22,102 people got their citizenship, while 31,050 people were granted PR.
|The UAE allows foreigners to apply for citizenship only under two conditions:|
Let the experts in businesses guide you to start your Singapore business
Our expertise in company formation, statutory compliance, accounting, tax, immigration, recruitment, insurance and consulting has helped thousands of companies get a headstart. Get yours today.
Official Singapore Company Registration Partner of ACE
We are aligned with ACE’s commitment to the startup community in Singapore. As their official Corporate Services Partner, we aim to meet the corporate needs of entrepreneurs and startups, providing dedicated business support and driving entrepreneurship in the city-state.
Connections Concierge Partner of the Singapore EDB
InCorp shares the objective of pioneering economic opportunities for SMEs and MNCs. As a partner of the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)’s Connection Concierge, we aim to partner enterprises in using Singapore as a springboard for their global expansion journey.