Sourcing Business Assurance and Advisory Services (BAAS) from an external and independent organisation, provides insight into a company’s culture, policies, procedures, and helps the management by verifying internal controls such as operating effectiveness, risk mitigation controls, and compliance with all the prevailing laws and statutory regulations.
Using this tool, the management of an Indian company can identify and correct lapses well in time and optimise operational efficiency. While ensuring compliance, this also helps to maintain accurate and timely data collection and financial reporting. As such, these services seek to identify any shortcomings in a company’s controls system, and play a critical role in strengthening a company’s operations, corporate governance and accounting processes.
Why work with InCorp in India?
InCorp’s team of over 200 plus staff which include chartered accountants, company secretaries, lawyers and other professionals, offers solutions to our clients while partnering them in their entire business life-cycle. Thus, using InCorp’s business assurance and advisory services in India helps a company in India by:
- Enhancing and protecting a company’s value by providing risk-based and objective assurance through the delivery of high quality and distinctive internal audit services
- Assessing the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes and to provide insight and recommendations that can enhance these processes
- Increasing the reliability of financial management and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Conducting fraud investigations to identify fraudulent acts and conducting post investigation fraud audits to identify control breakdowns and establish financial loss.
What Business Assurance and Advisory Services in India are provided by InCorp?
Risk Mitigation Control
FAQs on Business Assurance in India
- Business Assurance allows organisations to address challenges by implementing flexible control frameworks with real time monitoring capabilities.
- By outsourcing BAAS in India, it helps your company verify internal controls such as operating effectiveness, risk mitigation controls, and compliance with all the prevailing laws and statutory regulations.
- At InCorp Advisory India, the following BAAS Services are provided:
1) Risk Mitigation Control
2) Transaction Advisory
3) Corporate Restructuring
- By tapping into business assurance services, you will be assisted in identifying any shortcomings in your company’s controls system, and service providers play a critical role in strengthening a company’s operations, corporate governance and accounting processes.