Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts including reconciliations, cash flow, month/year end closing and year-end audit schedules for clients.
- Preparation of financial reports and tax (If required)
- Able to work in teams and support the Managers/Team Heads in meeting targets.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work.
- Other accounting duties or assignments
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CPA/CA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience, including experience in the related fields.
- Meticulous, Good analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- IT Savvy and knowledge of accounting software required.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Results driven.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.