Today, climate change concerns are spurring governments, countries, and consumers to prioritise more on developing more sustainable practices. Businesses are increasingly seeking ways to implement sustainability into their business strategies and approaches.
The application of Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices is both a responsibility and opportunity for businesses in the green sector. We believe that it is essential for firms to align their long-term business aims with ESG for them to seize these opportunities and grow.
InCorp Global is fully equipped to help you navigate through the ESG landscape with an initial pre-assessment to start the process. We tap on our vast technology and advisory capabilities to tailor-make our ESG offerings to your business and deliver the best value.
What Are the Benefits of ESG for Companies?
Incorporating ESG into your company’s practices offers plenty of advantages:
- It gives you a competitive edge
- It boosts your company’s reputation and trust with consumers
- It provides financial benefits with increased profitability
- Safeguards your organisation against climate-associated risks with sustainable practices
InCorp’s Suite of ESG Services
We provide an extensive array of different ESG services for different requirements. The first step of the process is to find out what your business needs before moving on to engage the rest of our value-added services.
Sustainable Supply Chain
ESG Rating Advisory
Do you belong to one of these categories?
- A first-timer
- Unsure about the many ESG frameworks
- Intending to use a new ESG framework
If so, we are here to help you determine your ESG requirements with these services:
Receive insights into your company’s status quo with our ESG Framework Preparedness Assessment Workshop
- Materiality Assessment
Understand the areas of impact and discover material issues in-line with your business’ industry, vision, framework, and trending ratings
- KPI Identification
Set realistic ESG KPIs that are achievable and that will drive your company’s growth
Gain awareness and understanding with our capability-building workshops for CXOs, middle, and lower company management
Stakeholders, especially investors, obtain a snapshot of the business’s health and ESG frameworks with appropriate ESG assurance reporting.
It helps them to assess the risks and openings in non-financial factors like social and governance and the environment.
InCorp focuses on transparent reporting, enabling customers to deliver a tech-enabled, wholly compliant, transparent, and reliable report.
These are the services offered:
- 360-Degree ESG Health Assessment
This comprehensive evaluation dives into current policies, data structures, public data, and business websites
- Training and Assistance
We train and offer support to carry out the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Calculation precisely
- Report Generation
InCorp creates technology platform-enabled reports, providing the ability to partner for manual data, obtaining online data with APIs, and the preparation of reports in multiple formats
- Inclusive Reporting
We create the final sustainability report that is indexed to international and regional reporting frameworks
Independent assurance is required to provide businesses with legitimacy to their disclosures against greenwashing, a typical occurrence in the ESG reporting area.
Here are the ways we do it:
We perform process audits for unique aspects like CSR, energy, and waste
- External Assurance
We provide external assurance for our sustainability report
ESG Due Diligence
Impact investing has been gaining traction, attracting plenty of investors intending to create financial returns and a measurable social and/or environmental impact.
InCorp Global backs impact funds and their asset firms to provide fair and transparent reporting.
These are the services you can find:
- Materiality Assessment
We conduct this appraisal for the impact fund while keeping in line with funds investment objects
- ESG Due Diligence and Impact Fund Feasibility Assessment
We perform these activities for target assessments
- Capability Building Workshops
These workshops aim to create awareness towards ESG, impact calculation, and data requirements for invested businesses
- Impact Evaluation
We evaluate impact funds and investments for reporting to the Limited Partners (LP) and General Partners (GP) fund
- ESG Reporting
ESG reporting is carried out at the fund and investment level while aligning with international or customised frameworks
Supported Global ESG Frameworks
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report (BRSR)
- Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Integrated Reporting (IR)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
How InCorp Can Help
Robust ESG guidance for your business
Due Diligence Experts
Get a complete overview of the risks and opportunities
Bespoke ESG Tools
Customised to your unique business
Stay compliant with ESG regulations
Build trust around non-financial information for investors
Frequently Asked Questions About ESG in Singapore
- Some examples of ESG services InCorp offers are:
- KPI identification
- ESG Health Assessment
- GRESB Rating Assistance
- ESG Due Diligences and Impact Plan Feasibility Assessment
- ESG services provide companies with support in areas such as environmental management, social responsibility, and good corporate governance. They help businesses to operate in a responsible and sustainable way, which can be beneficial for both the company and the community at large.
- Some benefits of getting an ESG service provider are:
- Helps you stay compliant with regulations
- Helps you manage your environmental and social risks
- Improves your transparency and disclosure