We celebrate the talents and passion of our people. At In.Corp Global, we recognise employees for who they are and for what they contribute. We seek talented and energetic professionals to join our young and super fast-growing firm in the risk assurance realm.
Our Risk Assurance team has experience in partnering with reputable clients from Public Listed Companies, Multinationals, Financial Institutions, Government Ministries, Organs of State and Statutory Boards. As a professional member of the Risk Assurance team, you will gain in-depth experience ranging from Internal Audits, Sustainability Reporting and Risk Management Reviews.
- Undertake assigned internal audits and consultancy projects to ensure the clients meet their financial, operational and compliance objectives.
- Involvement in sustainability-related secondary research and analysis; developing and drafting sustainability disclosure documents; assisting with client relationship management; and supporting in organising seminars/workshops.
- Coordinate project kick-off meetings and other planning activities to support the planning reporting process.
- Report on control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
- Support the internal audit projects by identifying opportunities for improvement and reducing business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Use of data analytics and visualisation tools to identify patterns/trends in data sets and evaluate exposure to business processes.
- Engage and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in external/internal audit in a public accounting firm or commercial environment will be preferred. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Candidates with industry-related certifications such as CIA, CISA, CA/CPA, and CRMA will be added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and exhibit organisational and time-keeping skills.
- Have an analytical mind that can assess and evaluate risk as well as recommend solutions.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of the team by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills in handling sensitive and confidential documents.
What sets us apart
- Learn how to use Data Analytics and Visualisation Tools for our engagements.
- Sharing on industry best practices (i.e., internal controls/ sustainability) and adding value to clients.
- Monthly training sessions on required technical skills.
- MNC Environment
- Proximity to Raffles and Telok Ayer Stations
- Group medical insurance
- Study support
We believe that professionals with the right mindset, right attitude, right philosophy, and are technically competent, can be developed to their full potential. Besides a clear career progression and professional development, InCorp Global has a strong commitment to a healthy life-style and corporate social responsibility.