2 minutes read
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Associate – Accounts to join our Outsourcing Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle full sets of accounts including reconciliations, payroll, cash flow, month/year end closing and year-end audit schedules for clients.
- Preparation of financial reports and tax (If required)
- Able to work in teams and support the Managers/Team Heads in meeting targets.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work.
- Other accounting duties or assignments.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CPA/CA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience, including experience in the related fields
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- IT Savvy and knowledge of accounting software required
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Results driven
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.