Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts inclung cash flow, month/quarter/year-end losing, payroll, GST and year-end audit activities for clients.
- Prepare and review financial reports and XBRL.
- Prepare basic tax computations for ECI & financial statements disclosures purposes.
- Xero Certified Advisor, deep knowledge about Xero App Store. Able to advise clients to automate finance workflows via the use of relevant software and Xero App add-ons.
- Able to lead and supervise team members and work well with management in meeting targets.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meeting, client meetings and client calls.
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Must have an Accounting Degree which is recognised by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants or equivalent professional qualification accredited by professional bodies such as ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA Australia etc.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in accounting or in a related field.
- Prior management experience required.
- Ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Experience in analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory.
- Any other necessary technical knowledge or managerial competencies.
- Foreign-owned MNC
- Proximity to Raffles and Telok Ayer Stations
- Group medical insurance
- Training sponsorship