As a Senior Tax Associate, you will be responsible, but not limited to, preparing the tax filing documents, gathering information for tax review and performing tax research projects. You will play a crucial role in our tax team and are expected to stay abreast with emerging tax laws and trends and recommend tax strategies that comply with the relevant legislations to ensure that our clients comply with all regulations in their tax filing obligations. We are looking for friendly and vibrant individuals with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring clients’ compliance with the tax regulations and meet the relevant tax filing obligations and timelines for both corporate tax and individual tax.
- Assist in the preparation and reviewing of individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned deliverables and deliver quality tax services to the clients.
- Engage in open communication and obtain feedback on existing processes to enhance efficiency, service delivery, and assess areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Mentor and guide juniors/interns.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time-to-time.
- You should have a Diploma in Accountancy, a Degree preferably in Accountancy or an equivalent professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CPA.
- Pursuing or possessing an accreditation by SCTP will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience preferably in the area of Singapore tax. Applicants with more than 2 years of relevant working experience in similar role, will be considered for Senior Associate.
- Basic GST knowledge will be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Fluent in English communications, both verbal and written
- Proactive, and possess good analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve, committed, and show strong resilience when faced with issues.
- A good team player and possess good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work allocated and capable of working under tight deadlines
- Meticulous, organized and methodical