Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for Senior Associates – Tax to join our Tax team in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Handle queries from clients and IRAS
- Able to provide high quality service to clients
- Support Manager on tax advisory work and to achieve monthly targets
- Able to work effectively with internal departments
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
- Accounting Degree / ATTS / Executive Tax Programme Levell II or relevant tax qualifications recognized by SCTP
- At least 3 – 4 years of relevant experience in Singapore tax
- Preferably an Accredited Tax Practitioner (Income Tax)/ (GST)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Guide and mentor junior staff
- Good knowledge of GST will be a bonus
- Business acumen to identify opportunities to sell tax services
- Keen attention to details
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.