Maharashtra’s Leading Internet Service provider hires InCorp
About the Company
- A Private Limited company incorporated in 1994 has established itself as a leader in providing Internet Network services in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, and throughout Maharashtra. The client expands its advanced technological services to satisfy consumer demand in a timely manner.
- Since the company is highly professional and places a strong emphasis on service quality and efficiency, it has been able to appeal to its subscribers in various locations in a very short period of time.
- The client believes in Faith, Clarity, and Comfort. The customers have a new age Software to manage their own account (Online payment / report & monitor complaints / E-Receipts / Check Usage) via web & mobile application, in addition to the 100+ offices to oversee.
High Speed Internet Connection Telephone Connections
Can be used for any future technology (IPTV/Google TV/Video-on-Demand etc.)
Build, manage & maintain the network.
Network is compatible with signals transmission for CCTV / Lift Alarm / Fire Alarm / BMS / IBS / e-Meter & Home Automation to Central Control Room.
What services did the client engage InCorp Advisory for?
- Drafting a Resolution Plan in accordance with IBC norms
- Drafting an application for approval of Resolution Plan before Hon’ble NCLT bench
- Attending hearings before Hon’ble NCLT for approval of Resolution plan
- Be a part of Handover process between Resolution Professional and Resolution Applicant
What was the client’s long-term vision?
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision to Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Understanding the compliance rules under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 was difficult.||Professionally drafted the resolution plan to meet the law’s criteria for content and compliance.|
|Buying the company via the NCLT route is a time-consuming procedure.||Ease out the procedure due to vast experience working with NCLT|
|Fears over post-acquisition litigation||Assisted in smooth acquisition without any litigation|