Area Of FocusBusiness advisory
Alton is the Director of Advisory and Outsourcing of InCorp Global. He provides advisory work on management reporting, corporate restructuring, business review, business valuation, insolvency, and forensic accounting.
Alton has deep technical expertise in the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards as well as hands-on experience in accounting for publicly-listed entities and growing enterprises in Singapore. Beyond that, Alton also provides expertise to fund managers and family offices on structuring.
He started his career as a Tax Policy Associate for the Ministry of Finance and was involved in the development and review of EDB and SPRING tax incentives.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- CA Singapore, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Member, CPA Australia
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser, by Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore (IVAS)
- Honorary Treasurer, NTU Alumni Club
- Committee Member, Continuing Professional Education, ISCA
- Master’s in Business Administration (University of Hull) (Pass with Distinction)
- Bachelor of Accountancy (NTU)