About the Company
Awards and Recognition
- Certificate of Merit for Best SME Empowering India
- India’s Most Admired Engineering Works Brand 2018
- Star Performer Award from EEPC India
- Equal Partnership with one of the highly reputed Italian firm in a similar industry
Process control and solutions
What was the client’s long-term vision?
- Complete range of Industrial solutions in the field of Process Control Valves, Instruments, and Technology serving the needs of customers through high quality and cost-effective products and services with concern for people and safety, by a disciplined and dedicated approach.
- Significant technology-driven contribution in the “Make in India” campaign.
- Planning to access multiple equity markets across Asia and Europe.
- Increase the visibility by maintaining loyalty and transparency to attract different classes of stakeholders including private and institutional Investors to be associated for the long run.
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision to Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Not getting accurate financial performance report||Assistance in developing MIS system on critical issues and review it jointly with management on regular intervals to assist client to perform better|
|Meeting tax deadlines and complex compliances reporting||Developed customised compliance tracker and desk for timely action. Since 8-9 years, the client complies with all deadlines ahead of time.|
|Inadequate Institutional finance planning and use||Evaluated various Financial parameters and Ratio analysis to obtain easy financial assistance against major projects executed.|
|Unlocking business values||Assisted client to focus on high margin business and bidding for long term projects internationally leading to forex gain over the years.|
|Expand Backward integration||Advisory for company incorporation|
|Assisted as Financial and Tax advisor from MOU stage to Company formation with a reputed Italian Group, which helped client to serve ‘high standard’ industry requirements space.||Due diligence of target acquisition of small engineering firms to expand backward integration of some products.|
We started association with InCorp in 2006 for Internal Audit and Tax compliance for a brief period. We were so impressed by their understanding of business and dedication, we handed over Business advisory, Segmental Management accounting, Complex Tax and Regulatory Advisory services and Business restructuring also to them.The entire process with InCorp has been professional, transparent and smooth which has allowed us to unlock our core values and take visions to greater heights.