About this Event
InCorp will be conducting a Personal Tax Workshop on 8th March 2019. Topics to be covered include pitfalls to avoid when filing your personal tax and how to maximise your tax deductions claims.
- Tax Optimisation
- Tax Residency
- Taxable Employment Income
- Deductibles/Reliefs Available
- Tax Exemption for Foreign-Sourced Income
- Assessable Income vs Chargeable Income
- Who Can Apply for “Not Ordinarily Resident” (NOR) Scheme?
- Voluntary Disclosure of Wrong Filing
Singapore Personal Tax Filing deadline is on 18 April 2018. Hear our Tax Experts explain how to maximize your tax benefits!
|Date||March 8, 2019|
|Time||5:00PM to 6:00PM|
|Venue||30 Cecil Street, #15-08 Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712|
Who Should Attend?
- High income tax individuals
- Entrepreneurs with multiple incomes
- Salary and property income individuals
- Self-employed professionals