Watch the webinar recording here now!
Vietnam has faced some of its most difficult challenges in 2021. However, by 2022, Vietnam’s economy and international borders will have gradually reopened, and economic recovery will most likely accelerate. As a result, now is an excellent time for foreign companies in the Vietnam market or companies planning to enter the country to stay current on the economic outlook, business trends, and policy changes.
What are some of the most important challenges and opportunities for foreign companies to be aware of? How can foreign firms better position themselves for these changes and capitalize on the opportunities that await them?
In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss the most recent industry trends, corporate governance, and tax incentives for foreign companies, as well as the current economic outlook for Vietnam in 2022.
- Latest Vietnam Economic Outlook
- Top Consumer Market trends
- Business Opportunities and Trending Industries
- Vietnam Business Regulations and Government Policies
- Government Incentive Programs for Foreign Companies
- Expansion Strategies for Foreign Companies Investing in Vietnam
|Date||Thursday, 12 May 2022|
|Time||3pm to 4.30pm SGT|
Watch the Recorded Event