Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Outsourcing/Accounts Intern to join our Outsourcing Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Familiarize with the chart of accounts (Assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity)
- The basics of the general journal, ledger, and the T account
- Prepare full set of accounts and bank reconciliation
- Perform accurate data entry to computerized accounting system
- Prepare necessary accounting schedules: fixed assets, pre-payments, accruals, loan, hire purchase, etc.
- Assist in preparation of a complete financial reporting (Statement of Financial Position (BS), Cash flow and Statement of Comprehensive Income (P&L), month-end closing and year-end audit activities
- Learn different accounting software
- Responsible for ad-hoc invoicing and accounting functions
- Complete other projects and duties as an assigned
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.