Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for a Accounts Receivables Executive to join our Accounts team in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and liaising with Functional & Team Members in Singapore to improved collection efficiency.
- Email & outbound call correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems, identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discussing them with the manager in a timely manner.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Ability to work under strict timelines.
- Able to work well with team members.
- Shows initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Accounting background is preferred.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
We look for the following general qualities in the people we would like to part of our team:
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with sense of urgency.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.