1 minute read
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Assistant to join our Corporate Secretarial Department in Singapore.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle administrative requests for corporate secretarial department
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Provide general support to corporate secretarial department
- Respond to questions and requests for information for corporate secretarial department
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Time management skills
- Able to work independently
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.