2 minutes read
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for a Assistant Manager – Business Advisory to join our team in Singapore. You will assist in the Business Valuation & Advisory Team, which includes valuations, financial due-diligence and other transaction support engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to carry out independent business valuations for potential M&As; which includes:
- Understand the business plans;
- Financial analysis on both historical data and financial forecast;
- Search for comparable companies and / or transactions;
- Build a financial model; and
- Document findings in a report.
- Assist to carry out valuations for financial reporting, namely purchase price allocations, intangible assets, employee stock options, financial instruments, impairment testing;
- Assist in financial due diligence engagements;
- Assist in preparation of information memorandum and / or teasers for proposed fund-raising or divestment exercises;
- Review, train and guide junior staff to complete the engagements and to improve the overall team’s technical skill-sets.
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Banking & Finance or equivalent professional qualifications;
- At least 3 years of accounting and/valuation experience, preferably from Big 4 or mid-tier firm;
- Have a deep understanding in IFRS. US GAAP will be a plus;
- Meticulous and good analytical skills;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Can work independently with minimum supervision;
- Able to work from home (~ 20% to 40%); and
- Results driven.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.