Business Analyst Job Vacancy
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for an experienced Business Analytics to join our Business Analytics team in Singapore
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop/assist in developing technical literature/user-manuals for internal systems.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals/comparison sheets to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives to new and existing software/systems.
- Aid the Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics with Management Reports and other analysis depending on requirements
- Work closely with and assist IT resources to develop IT solutions, enabling the organization to better meet their goals.
- Responsible for project management of the integration of various acquired entities for the group.
- In addition to the duties outlined, you shall perform such other duties as are customarily associated with such position, as instructed by your manager, any directors of In.Corp (or its group companies) or their authorized representative.
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 2+ years of associated work experience
- Strong communication/interpersonal/public speaking skills
- Good at drawing presentations
- Advanced spreadsheet (MS Excel) skills
- Strong reporting skills along with the ability to manipulate a large amount of data
- Strong analytical background
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Post M&A Integration experience preferred but not mandatory
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp Group
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.