- Able to perform complex analysis & develop business models & spreadsheets to meet requirements.
- Creating high-level process flowcharts for new & ongoing projects.
- Creating presentation slides and/or video tutorials for existing & new software implementations.
- Prepare an easy to understand report for supervisors detailing achieved milestones and short-term project goals.
- Resolve any other day to day analytical needs
- Perform adequate project management on ongoing and/or new projects including scheduling, planning, maintaining the pipeline, along with their requirements.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals & milestones as needed.
- Facilitating planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables.
- Testing final modules before pushing changes to production, to ensure developed features meet requirements and are functional.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Manage communications regularly between development team and service delivery teams/internal business units.
Skills, Experience & Educational Background
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- MBA preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business analyst experience.
- Excellent communication skills – Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Confidently able to deliver presentations to small & large groups alike – in person or via online means (viz. Zoom, etc.).
- Should be able to manage expectations between development team & service delivery/internal business units
- Good analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Software & Tools
Should have expertise in all of the following. Please note, shortlisted candidates may be asked to undergo a short online assessment to test basic skillset:
- Project management software viz. MS Project & JIRA (advanced level – mandatory)
- Presentation tools such as MS PowerPoint (advanced level – mandatory)
- Spreadsheets & analytical tools such as MS Excel (advanced level – mandatory) and Tableau (intermediate – preferred)
- Designing tools viz. Adobe Creative Cloud (intermediate level – preferred)